Adakah ini satu Tabungan???

Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary LOVE2COOK!!!!

Morning.......



Happy Anniversary Love......your first blogversary right?? Thank you for the lovely flowers.....which Akak was the one suppose to give it on the big day....but you did instead!...Knowing you in the cyber world have contribute another colour in my life....You have brighten the blog world somehow....with your friendship and humour!!!

Sharing special moments in your life also somehow  contribute another experience in our lives....and that make us be part of the events in your life as well....Keep on blogging Love.....cause you will surely keep this world more interesting and a better place to share happening things in our lives!!!

This is especially for you!!!



2 comments:

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Owh dearie, I'm so touched with Ur words ya! Brought smile to my face. :)

I too glad have known U thru cyberworld. There are no words could explain our friendship. I believe we've shared a very special bond all the while.

I enjoyed knowing U!!! Not forgetting all those yummy droolworthy foods from U! :D

Thanks for the cool video! ^___^

Watierman said...

Glad you like it...& that's all I could afford to give..he!he!he.!..