Adakah ini satu Tabungan???

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another school day.....it's only the 2nd day!

*.*

Assalamualaikum.....& Good morning.....

Well.....it seems like it is going to be a long week....since today is only the second day of school.....yap....and there will be 3 more days before weekend.....Know why??? Long school holidays really make me miss my children so much when they are not around.....despite the arguments and noises that they made....!!! I was enjoying the day yesterday.....but today....I already feel lonely at home.....to wait till 3:00pm.....for the two youngsters to be home!

I just could not imagine having to live without them.....even I know.....sooner or later they will be leaving this house.....because it's time for them to venture the world....to find out what is out there for them.....

Why am I so emotional this morning.....I have my reasons....but for now...let's just take a look at what I have cook this morning....shall we???






















The layered hawflakes cake was made yesterday.....in two small baking pans, I gave one of it to the nenek at the near-by village who taught my children Al-Quran.My children...ate some during tea....and the remainder....is what I gave my Hubby...for his morning break!














What are we having for lunch today......so far...I just cooked "Gulai Udang wif Nanas" (Shrimp Curry with Pineapples)









Well....will get back to you guys later.....I have to settle something very important for now!!!



*.*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

kim salam kat adik2 saya yg gi sekolah tu yer bonda

suh dorg jd pndai mcm kakak diorg ni...heeeee

Love2cook Malaysia said...

OMG! What can I say??? Ur dishes are so mouth watering lor kak! I'm drooling badly here...huhuhuhu...:)

I know how U feeling right now kak. Actually Love too missing my son at this moment. My mind always on him, thinking what is he doing/ what is he eating etc etc in his kindergarten.

Though he'll be there about 4 hours only...still, I do miss him. Right now I'm missing 2 person...my son and my hubby! :(

Wonder how am I gonna face it when both my kids start schooling. Owh!

But thinking of their future...have to keep all sentiments within myself and give them a proud face. Hehex...

Take care kak! Right now I'm waiting to go fetch my son. :)

ain said...

saya pun mcm kak tie gak.now ni dua anak sy dah dok asrama, every minute terigtkn they all especially ikram.

psst....bestnya kek lapis hawflakes kak tie!!!

Watierman said...

Insyaallah Jane....akan Bonda sampaikan....Dan Bonda juga sentiasa mendoakan agar adik2 mengikut yang terbaik dari kakak mereka...Amin!

Watierman said...

Hi Love....ya...I bet every mother must have felt the same ....but today special sikit...sebab Bithday Along...tu yang Akak emotional tu!

fik-autoz said...

wah,sy ske kek span tu...ada resipi x?nnt nak suh mak sy watkan...hhehe