Adakah ini satu Tabungan???

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TOP BLOGGER 2010 AWARD - Thank you Ummi & Adik Maz & juga Adik Farae!






Assalamualaikum....baru jer berkesempatan mengambil award dari blog Ummi~ Home Sweet Home 
& blog Maz ~ ILHAM DAPUR
& juga dari blog adik Farae~ FARAE's A Story of My Life

Ada syarat-syaratnya......

A :-Say thanks and link the person who gave you the award.
  • Thank you Ummi & juga Maz  for the Great Award...I am honored!

B :-Pass this award onto (?) bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic. 
  •  Okay but prefer if they will grab the award as they visited my blog.....to all my blog followers & anybody who drop in!!
C :-Contact said blogs and let them know they've won the award.

  • Will leave message at their shoutbox.....heheehehe!....if time permits....


Thank you again to  Ummi, Maz & Farae......for considering my blog to receive such an award...which I don't think.....I deserve it!


No comments: