Assalamualaikum........panas...panas...... baru jer masak!
Ni nak cepat ni...baru jer dapat panggilan that I will have guests for dinner malam ni....nak bersilat nak masak apa erk kat dapur.....
For the mean time layan jer lah menu minum petang Akak dengan anak-anak tadi yer.....
hasil skodeng kat blog Ijan ( Finland) & tergoda dik entry Si Ika kat Bangkok sana nun.....
Credit goes to Ijan.....and Thank you for sharing the recipe.....Akak copy & paste dari blog Ijan jer ni....and altered sikit at the amount of sugar used.......TQ to both Ijan & Ika for trying out the recipe and proven a success!!! The taste is great!!!
Microwave Banana Pudding Recipe
Adapted from BBC GoodFood Magazine, April 2010 pg.38
- 100 gram butter, softened
- 2 ripe bananas
- 100 gram muscovado sugar (Ijan used normal sugar. It was a bit too sweet for me. I would reduce the amount next time)*****Akak used 80g of BROWN SUGAR instead!
- 100 gram self-raising flour (I used normal flour)
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon (I reduced to 1 tsp)....AKAK PUN!
- 2 eggs (I replaced with Egg Replacer Powder)...Akak guna 2 biji telur
- 2 tbsp milk
- icing sugar, toffee sauce, and ice cream to serve, if you like ( I used ready made vanilla cream)
- Put the butter in a 1-litre baking dish and microwave for about 30 secs-1 min until melted.
- Add 1 1/2 mashed bananas, sugar, flour, cinnamon, eggs and milk. Mix together well.
- Slice the remaining banana over the top, then return to the microwave and cook on High for 8 mins until cooked through and risen.
- Serve warm, dusted with icing sugar, if you like, with a drizzle of toffee sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Hiasan pandai2 sendiri lah yer......nak makan kan!