Adakah ini satu Tabungan???

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY SURPRISE......



SURPRISE!!!!!!!!.....lepas Alang...my 2nd son Nizam balik dari tution around 8:30pm....Reena came grinning...with a present for Mother's Day....Sorry Ma...it's belated mother's day gift. It's from all of us ....abah...alang ...and Eena. Hari tu balik umah tok belum wrap....and...lupa nak bawa balik...






Ta..daa....this what it is.......







It's a cuttlery set......thank you guys!!

Wah bertambahlah koleksi pisau-pisau mama...nampaknya!!!

Actually I dah ada another set of cuttlery before this....tapi Eena kata....I need to have 2 sets so that she can help......to...cut...slices of bread that I made. I can still use the old one...and she'll start using the new one...ha..ha...ha....I assume this is how she convinced her father on what to get for me for mother's day.....She has a way of how to get people to listen to her.....

What touches me is the wording from the card that Reena made for me on behalf of her dad and Alang...




For a better view of the wordings....

Mom.....



As I grow, I will change a lot,

The years will fly right by,

Mom, you will wonder how I grew so quick,

When and where and why?


So Mom, please save this poem in a safe place,

And take it out each year,

The memories will come back of me,

When I was small and dear.

Mom............



Eventhough she is only 10 years old.....she has a big heart and that make me so proud of her....thank you guys....it means so much to me.....I really appreciate it!!!!

And today...while having her breakfast...she starts asking me what should we get for abah.....untuk father's day pulak.....She just could'nt waste any time....I don't know what she already had in mind!!!


This is what she had for breakfast dan bekal ke sekolah......




Scramble Egg Sandwich



Ini pulak...bekalan untuk abah ke office for lunch.......






Daging Masak Merah dengan Kerabu Mangga


Nizam macam biasa tenang je...memang I have to admit yang he is a really COOL guy! Actually I risau gak coz he is now sitting for his Mid year exam....tapi relax je... Mama dan abah doakan semoga Nizam akan berjaya dengan cemerlang dan dapat menjawab semua soalan dengan tenang dan LANCAR....AMIN!!!!!!
Along pulak still have another paper for his exam....Insyaallah along berjaya dgn cemerlang...itu doa mama!!!
Dan khamis nanti along dah nak balik........looking forward to have him at home again.....


No comments: